Match Your Donation for a Limited Time!
Support our environmental education programs for children and youth and your donation will have an even bigger impact. From now until September 2nd, Birdies for Kids presented by AltaLink will match your donation up to 50%!
Birdies for Kids presented by AltaLink is a non-profit program run under the Calgary Shaw Charity Classic Foundation.
Please follow this link to make your donation:
Thank you for your support!
Other Ways to Give
1. Purchasing price-reduced tickets to the April 3rd, 2018 Flames game through this EXCLUSIVE LINK will donate $5 to Green Calgary automatically! Join us for Earth Month with the Calgary Flames!
2. Bring your cell phones for recycling at our EcoStore (#100 - 301, 14th St NW Calgary). We receive credit for all the phones we're able to sort & recycle!
Did you know you could support our cause simply by doing your grocery shopping? We’re partnering with SPUD.ca to raise funds and promote sustainable food choices. You can help by ordering a box (or 10!) of local, organic produce.
- Create a free account at SPUD.ca.
- Visit spud.ca/fundraising or click Produce Box Fundraising under the Home tab. Add a produce box to your cart. Only produce boxes on the fundraising page qualify for a donation.
- At checkout, enter the promo code FUNDRAISING and choose Green Calgary from the drop-down list. The FUNDRAISING promo code cannot be combined with any other promotion on the same order.
- Complete your order and receive your healthy produce delivery at home or work.
And 25% is donated to Green Calgary to support our urban environmental programs!
"I give because I love the work Green Calgary does. I've been involved with the organization for many years and have attended workshops, been a volunteer, been a member and believe in the work and the programs."
"I give because I had a chance to see the Green Kids program at my son's school. My son and his classmates were excited by what they learned and what they could do. I hope my gift will allow other children to have the same opportunity."