The Little Green Library
Created in the Spring of 2017, the Little Green Library is a community resource offering browsing titles of books and DVDs, as well as work space, to Calgarians interested in environmental topics.
The Little Green Library is located right in the Green Hub alongside the Green Calgary EcoStore, at #100 - 301-14th Street NW. Anyone can use the library's resources for free, with borrowing being reserved for Green Calgary members. Become a member today and enjoy these great features:
- Over 300 environmental titles, covering topics as diverse as canning, solar power management, DIY bat houses, children's literature, and water harvesting!
- More than 40 DVDs featuring nature and environment documentaries.
- Two internet-capable workstations for quick internet searches on environmental topics.
- A bookable workroom/board room for members meetings.
- Members can borrow materials from the library to take home.
- Friendly store staff can help you find what you're looking for, or point you in the right direction.