Green Calgary is pleased to offer schools and youth organizations the following opportunities for environmental education:
- Water for Life - Grade 2
- Waste in our World - Grade 4, 7 and 9
- Worms Love Leftovers - Grades 1 to 6+
- It's Rain Harvest Time - Grade 8
- Clean Green - Grade 5 and 9
Schedule your education programs online through our easy to use booking system!
- Click HERE to book if your school is located in South Calgary (Bookings are available Mondays to Wednesdays)
- Click HERE to book if your school is located in North Calgary (Bookings are available Wednesdays to Fridays)
*Please Note: We have separate calendars for each educator in hopes of scheduling programs closest to their homes (either in the North or South parts of the city). Please email if you cannot find a date that works with your schedule.
- The cost for one workshop is $105.00 + GST.
- Each additional workshop booked for the same day and at the same location is $75.00 + GST.
- Additional fees will apply for locations outside the City of Calgary to help cover costs for mileage and travel time.
- Cancellations must be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance or the full presentation fee will apply.
- Some subsidies for presentations may be available. If you feel your school or organization may qualify for a subsidy, please email us with further details.
- Our workshops are one hour in length.
Number of Participants
- Due to the hands-on nature of the program activities, the workshops are designed to be presented to one class at a time.
- The recommended maximum number of participants is: 25 for Kindergarten to Grade 2 and 30 for Grade 3 and older.
Inclement Weather Policy
- Green Calgary reserves the right to cancel presentations if weather conditions cause roads to be unsafe for travel. Your school will be contacted by phone and email if this circumstance arises.