Water for Life
...Water for Life allows children to explore just how water supports life on our planet through cooperatively building a community with props and watch water at work. They then explore what they can do to help protect this precious resource. This is an inquiry-based opportunity that fully engages participants in hands-on learning and incorporates several cross-curricular competencies.
- Water for Life is one hour in length.
- Please no more than 30 students
- Water for Life is valued at $200+gst*
The following is required for the program:
- Access to water and a sink (in a nearby room is fine)
- 5-6 tables or desks for the collaborative activity
- A smart board or multimedia projector with a computer
*Each presentation is valued at $200.00. However, we strive for equal access for all Calgarians to environmental education and empowerment, so IF cost is a barrier, we ask that your organization makes the contribution that you can afford and you will be invoiced accordingly.