5 Reasons to Host a Green Tea
Posted on April 15, 2015
Have you heard about our new Green Tea initiative? This is where you bring together 5-6 of your friends in your home, and are joined by one of our in-home facilitators. Below are 5 reasons to host your very own Green Tea:
- 1. We answer all your questions. Ask your Green Tea Facilitator your burning questions about creating and maintaining a greener household! How to save money on your utility bills? Choose less toxic cleaning and personal care products for your family? How to test for & fix toliet leaks?
- 2. It's a non-judgey kinda thing. In your own home, surrounded by friends and family, feel free to share your challenges with being greener. Chances are, you are not alone! Green Teas are a safe place to learn amongst those closest to you.
- 3. Everyone leaves with something! Your guests will leave with resources and tips to continue on their green journeys while every host receives more than $50 worth of green cleaners, water saving fixtures and personalized solutions for their homes!
- 4. Gain support from one another. Sharing a Green Tea with your friends & family helps develop a support system to achieve your green goals over the long term. You may find it's a great opportunity to plan to get together to make your own green cleaners, do a little canning, or find ways to work collectively to shop local! Or sign up as a group for Green Calgary workshops!
- 5. It’s fun and rewarding! We aim to leave you with a fun, positive and inspiring green boost. There's laughter, encouragement, lots of learning and drinking green tea is not mandatory!
Thanks to Brookfield Residential, Nature Clean, Calgary Foundation, and The City of Calgary, Green Teas are FREE to book. Ready to sign up for your Green Tea or want to learn more? Contact Jori or Chantal today!